2


Para conocer más acerca de mi trabajo e información actualizada de las clases entra a www.mariselarumberg.com

Para ver mi trabajo en persona acude al centro de arte Workhouse Arts Center en la ciudad de Lorton en Virginia. Para mayores informes entra a www.workhousearts.org

.

wh

Friday, April 3, 2015

WHIMSICAL TREES


"Strings"
For this quilt, over a piece of muslin I just placed and arranged lots of yarn, different kinds of thread, DMC, and angelina fibers. Covered with a layer of tule and quilted it. It was fun!
Quilts by Marisela original design.















Left: This is a mini quilt (6"x7") I made using a piece of white silk. It's a whole cloth quilt. I painted it with ink, did My Trapunto Technique in the top green area and added Free Motion Quilting. The two birds are charms. Quilts by Marisela original design.

Right:  Another mini quilt also made of Silk. (I actually cut out a blouse to get the scrap of silk!) The petals of the flowers were made using a stencil and ink with Aloe Vera. Free Motion Quilting and beads. Quilts by Marisela original design.
"Watercolor"


"Silk"
"Thread Painting"
Above:  I cut out the top of a tree I made at a recent class I took and incorporated it into my own design.

No comments:

Post a Comment