2


Para conocer más acerca de mi trabajo e información actualizada de las clases entra a www.mariselarumberg.com

Para ver mi trabajo en persona acude al centro de arte Workhouse Arts Center en la ciudad de Lorton en Virginia. Para mayores informes entra a www.workhousearts.org

.

wh

Monday, March 24, 2014

A Wonderful Experience!

Here are the pictures of my quilt at the 6th Expo Patchwork and Quilt 2014 in Mexico City.  Although my quilt didn't win being part of this quilt show was truly a wonderful experience.



 Thank you very much to Quilters Mexico for inviting me to be part of this great event.  Lulu, Eduardo y Caro: Great Job! Congratulations!  Thank you to Janome Mexico Latinamerica for your support and for letting me use your machines in my classes.


Pam Holland was the juror of the contest - it was really nice to meet her and also to meet all  the other great teachers.
My biggest thanks go to all the wonderful quilters who attended my lecture and my classes. Congratulations Artists!  It was a pleasure to meet all of you, thank you for your comments, hoorays and smiles.  Let's keep going with our art.

Click  Read More to see some more pictures of the classes and of the fabulous quilts that were displayed in the show:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment